Dolfinview Self Catering Accommodation
Seapark/Southport - Self Catering
Dolfinview is registered with TWO STARS from the TGCSA, sleeping up to 8 guests. PETS ARE VERY WELCOME. We offer a 3 bedroom holiday home, with 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom is en-suite with DSTV, the other 2 bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower and bath. 2 rooms have breaker views, as do the lounge and enclosed patio. The open plan living area offers a lounge and fully equipped kitchen, with a stove, microwave and many other appliances. Linen provided (please bring your own towels) and rooms can be serviced on request. WiFi can be arranged with prior notification.
The lounge has DSTV and a basic Sound system, welcoming all well behaved small to medium breed dogs. The property is secured with armed response, and is fully enclosed, with an electric gate for your peace of mind. There is a children's play area, we are wheelchair friendly and offer secure off street parking.
Southport is nestled between the coastal inlands and the warm Indian Ocean- a seaside home away from home, forming part of the beautiful and warm Hibiscus Coast, between Hibberdene to the north and Port Shepstone to the south. The town boasts clean, quiet, unspoilt beaches, friendly folk and everything you could need close by.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeping up to 8 Guests
- Rated 2 Star by the TGCSA
- Pet Friendly
- 2 x 2500 Litre Jojo Tanks
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Children's Play Area
- Breaker Views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Maid Service available at an Additional Charge
- Full DSTV with Basic Sound System and CD Player
- Wi-Fi arranged with Prior Request
- Fully Secured property with Alarm System and Electric gate
- Secure Off-Street Parking
Please Contact us for a detailed quote, availability and other seasonal specials
Terms and Conditions
Dolfinview Selfcatering Accommodation Cancellation Policy
The following default policy will be applicable:
• Where cancellation occurs:
• On arrival or during the stay - the full payment due for the entire booking will be retained.
• 0 - 14 days before arrival, no show - the full deposit paid will be retained.
• 15 - 28 days before arrival - 75% (seventy five percent) of deposit, or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value will be retained (whichever is the greater).
• 28 days or more before arrival - 50% (fifty percent) of deposit, or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value will be retained (whichever is the greater).
• For all Longstay Bookings, where a cancellation occurs within 24 (twenty four) hours of arrival, we will retain the full amount quoted for the first four weeks, 25% (twenty five percent) of the amount quoted for the following four weeks and the balance of the amount quoted for the remainder of the booking will be refunded
All socialised dogs welcome all year round. Dogs sleep inside; bring own dog beds, bedding and bowls. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture and must be free of ticks and fleas. Please use Poo Bags to clean up after the pets. Easy access to walks; dogs must be leashed at all times when outside. Consideration must be given to resident dogs, birds, farm animals and wildlife. Pets stay FREE. Doggie Damages Deposit NOT required:
Reservation procedure –
To secure a RESERVATION minimum advance payment of 50% of total stay with balance on arrival into our Capitec savings bank account in my name MT HANCOCK using ‘’ Your/GUEST name “as a reference we will then send you confirmation. Banking details available on request.