Valhalla Bed and Breakfast
Uvongo - B & B / Guest Houses / Hotels
Valhalla B&B is an exquisite little guest house sat virtually on the beach at Uvongo, KZN, South Africa.
We offer three, stunning double guest rooms, all en suite with fridge, tea/coffee, DStv, free Wi-fi, ceiling fan and wonderfully comfortable king size beds! Two of the rooms have a small kitchennette complete with microwave and crockery and small breakfast nook. Children are welcome (Room 3 has bunkbeds for three chidren). All the rooms (and the communal lounge/dining room) open up onto the secure and private courtyard-type garden with sparkling pool and braai facilities. The premises are private and secure and guests may safely park their cars behind a motorized gate.
Prices vary at different times of year but start at R350 per person per night sharing. Breakfast is available at R30 per person for a light breakfast, or R50 per person for a cooked, plated breakfast.
There are plenty of activities to suit all tastes and age groups in the area. For those who love the beach, Uvongo (and Uvongo Falls) is a mere 80 meter walk away, with St Michael’s, Shelley Beach and Margate (beach), with all its sizzling night life, all within a 4 Km radius.
- 3 double guests rooms available (one double-bed and two with kingsize beds)
- Well equipped (fridge, tea/ coffee, and free wifi)
- Communal lounge and dining room opens up onto the courtyard and garden
- Communal pool and braai facilities available
- Secure motorized gate
- Both B&B and self catering options
- 80 meters away from the Uvongo Beach
Other activities include the following
- Boat trips, sea fishing trips, scuba diving, shark cage diving
- Golf, at any of several courses, including Selbourne Park, Southbroom, San Lameer and the Wild Coast Sun
- Game parks and nature reserves (including Oribi Gorge); Pure Venom reptile park and The Crocodile Park
- Wild Coast Casino – or shop till you drop at any of the local shopping malls!
Contact us for availability and rates