Laguana 173 is situated in the welcoming town of Uvongo with secluded beaches, superb fishing sites, a nature reserve and beautiful scenery. Uvongo is named after the Ivungu River and is well-known for its waterfall that plummets 23 m down into the lagoon, creating one of the deepest lagoons in the country.
Laguna 173 is a self-catering unit that has an open-plan fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, stove, fridge and automatic washing machine. The eating counter seats 4 and divides the kitchen from the spacious lounge. The TV is a SMART TV and is connected to DSTV with FAMILY BOUQUET.
The lounge opens onto a covered balcony with sea view. A gas WOK/GRIDDLE Barbecue is available for private barbecues on the balcony. No open fires are allowed on the balcony, however, there are communal barbecue facilities available in the complex grounds, including at the swimming pool.
There are two bedrooms. The main bedroom has a double bed, dressing table and hairdryer, while the second bedroom has twin beds. The bathroom consists of a bath and shower. Linen is supplied including bath towels, however, please BRING swimming towels.
The complex has 24-hr security and the unit includes one under-cover parking (carport). The communal swimming pool also includes a children's pool and an undercover barbecue area. The complex also offers tennis court and laundry facilities and direct access to beach and fishing pier, via steps, for the more agile guest.
Many Shops and beaches are in close proximity to the complex. Please note that Laguna 173 is NOT serviced daily, but should you require please ask owners. NO parties are allowed EVER and the complex has a strict anti-noise policy after 10pm. The unit is on the second floor with a sea view from balcony and main bedroom.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Accommodating 4 Guests
- Direct Beach Access
- Covered Balcony with Sea View
- Ceiling Fans
- DSTV Family Bouquet
- Communal Swimming Pool & Braai Area
- On Site Laundry Facility
- Secure Covered & Open Parking
- 24-hr Security
- Midweek - R650
- Weekends - R700
- Long weekend - R800
- April Holidays - R900
- Easter Weekend - R1500
- July School Holidays - R800
- Sept School Holidays - R900
- 1st Dec to 14th Dec - R900
- 15th Dec to 9th Jan 2019 - R1500
- 9th Jan 2019 to 16 Jan 2019 - R900
Prices subject to change without notice. Please contact us for a detailed quote
Additional Fees: Admin fee R550, Refundable breakage deposit R450
- In the event of premature departure the full original booking plus admin fee will be charged.
- Cancellation 0-14 days before date of arrival, or no-show visitor forfeits 100% of deposit plus admin fee.
- Cancellation 15-28 days before date of arrival, visitor forfeits 75% of deposit or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater), plus admin fee.
- Cancellation 29+ days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 50% of deposit or 25% of full quote value (whichever greater), plus admin fee.